Capital Call Financing is fast growing asset class for institutional investors.
The strategy is proving to be very attractive alternative to traditional Investment Grade fixed income due to:
- Uncorrelated and superior risk-adjusted returns
- Investment Grade credit rating (A-AA)
- Protection from rising interest rate and stable valuations
- Strong downside protection
- Self-liquidating short-term maturity
- Attractive return on regulatory capital (Solvency II for European Insurance investors)
Our report outlines the benefits, risks and opportunities of investing in Capital Call Financing for institutional investors.
If you are institutional investor interested in receiving a full report please request it below or reach out directly to the NLC team.